Saturday, November 6, 2010

No Vacancy? (A Quick One)

Only a week or so after actually confirming my villa in Ubud and it looks like I might only have the place to myself for a fraction of the time! Which is great! I have a potential 5 or 6 people coming to visit, all at different times throughout the month. And what a perfect excuse to go and see all the fun touristy stuff again and again! hehehe.

On a side note, I have been lucky enough to get a fantastic new job at the new JB HiFi store opening later this month. I'm super excited to get started there, but it also meant I had to resign from the OSHC- something that was very difficult for me to do! I loved, loved, loved being at the OSHC and will miss it so much, but moving into this new opportunity is the right thing for me right now. And a year off from kids before starting to teach will be exactly what the doctor ordered! ;)

Now I just have to get through the Christmas/New Year period with some of my health and wealth intact, and Bali will be just around the corner! 85 Days until I leave!

No comments: