Saturday, January 29, 2011

In the clear...

Virgin Blue resumed all it's flights to Bali on Saturday afternoon, so it would seem as if I am in the clear to leave tomorrow morning! Phew! Although I've obviously not been directly affected by the flight cancellations, I have been indirectly affected. Within a few short hours of Virgin cancelling the Adel-Denpasar flight last Friday, every seat on my flight is now taken! Now, I have no reason to complain at this point because anything could happen. But my hopes of having an empty plane and lots of room to spread out are definitely out the window. 

Getting through Ngurah Rai airport is probably also going to be considerably difficult. More people means bigger lines, which means longer waiting time... Lucky for me, I already have a visa so I can skip that line. :)

On a different note, I had some farewell drinks last night with some friends. It was really strange saying goodbye to them. Actually, my exact words were...











"See you in March!"

No comments: